- Indicated for chronic kidney disease: low in protein (0.3g / serving), low in phosphorus ("% of DV*), low in potassium (0% of DV*), low in sodium (90 mg / serving)
- Indicated for inborn errors of protein metabolism: protein: 0.3 g / serving; phenylalanine: 12 mg / serving; Tyrosine: 9 mg / serving; Leucine: 20 mg / serving
- High in fiber: 8 g / serving (29% of DV*)
- Allergens: contains wheat
- GMO free – gluten free - preservative free
- For use under medical supervision
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.